So maybe my 'hold on to your balls' slogan doesn't quite apply to you...
While my mission still has me working mostly with men, I have found that my work is increasingly placing me in the position of working with women - to the extent that I've felt the need to add this page while this re-shaping takes place.
With women, the work is much the same. Through Embodiment practices, I help people feel into the parts of themselves they cannot access. By using the body-mind as opposed to just the thinking-mind to navigate through life, I help people to:
- Develop a sensitivity into the body
- Rely more on gut feeling and intuition
- Be more authentic in their self-expression
- Access and bring alive the parts of themselves they have been repressing, rejecting/shaming
- Integrate their dark side
- Stand in their truth, even if it 'rocks the boat'
- Strengthen the nervous system to provide a container for intense emotions
- Attract the people and opportunities INTO their life that have eluded them, by shifting what they send OUT into the world
The truth is, my work with The Masculine has only been possible through the continuing understanding and feeling for The Feminine. To the extent that I have used Feminine practices myself as part of my own self-discovery.
And so with this exciting new shift, I will now be facilitating workshops for men and women, often co-hosting with a female coach.
Sign up to the mailing list and add me on Facebook to stay in-touch with these developments!